We take copyright infringement very seriously. The images uploaded on this site by our contributors are from Creative Commons or/and must have received the prior consent of their author. However, it may happen that an author finally decides to no longer give his consent to the use of his images, or that an image credit is missing. In more exceptional cases, it may happen that an image uploaded by a contributor is not copyright-free, despite our efforts to warn contributors against such practices in our Publishing Guidelines.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted on this website infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is exclusively for notifying Flea Market Insiders that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please provide the following information in the following format (including Section Numbers):
- Clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- Clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this website should be sent using our contact form on this page (please select “copyrighted material has been infringed” from the subject dropdown list).
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
By submitting a notice of claim of copyright infringement to Flea Marker Insiders: (a) you acknowledge and agree we may provide a copy of the notice, including the name, email address, and other contact information of the reporting party, to the uploading party; and (b) you consent to us providing a copy of the content at issue in our correspondence to the uploading party.
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, Flea Market Insiders has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Flea Market Insider’s sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Flea Market Insiders may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.