If you would like to submit a guest listing to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest listings that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
Content should be unique and targeted to Fleamapket’s readers. No guest listing will be published that have already been published elsewhere online, as verified by Copyscape.com or Plagium.com. Also, once you’ve submitted your listing to us, you may not publish this listing anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
- All guest listings must be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- Guest listings must be written in the third person, with a neutral tone (not too serious/formal, not too informal, but relatable).
- No guest listings may be self-promotional or include marketing links. And please don’t send us a press release.
- Please keep your submission between 300 and 400 words.
Fleamapket welcomes images to accompany guest listings. We prefer that the images you provide are directly relevant to the listing content.
- If you are including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image, you must obtain prior authorization from the owner, as well as provide proper attribution to the creator of the image (see our copyright complaint policy). Flickr is a great resource to find images to illustrate articles. Many Flickr users have chosen to offer their work under a Creative Commons license. You can browse or search through content under each type of license.
- Maximum image size: 300 Kb
Fleamapket reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary, to ensure the directory stays congruous with our values. Prior to the publication of your guest listing, we will make sure you agree with these changes.
If a guest listing is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
Guest listings submissions are not a guarantee of publication. Fleamapket reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content, and change these guidelines as we see fit.
Guest listings that are approved by Fleamapket’s editorial staff may be published without notice. We will, however, send you an email to let you know when your article is online. Alternatively, you can check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published.
How To Submit A Listing
Simply head to this page and log in with the username “guest” and password “gu3sTc0nt31buT03”. Add as many details as possible, and we’ll get back to you soon with our feedback. We look forward to counting you as one of our new contributing authors!