Once hosted in an inconspicuous building which long ago served as Vienna’s glass factory, Die Glasfabrik relocated in November 2018 in ÖBB’s former printing factory right behind Wien Westbahnhof railway station. However Die Glasfabrik, which was also renamed Glasfabrik NEU in the process, still remains the treasure trove for seasoned antique dealers and flea market enthusiasts it has always been known for. The brainchild of Christoph & Marcus Matschnig and Simon Weber-Unger, Glasfabrik NEU is comprised of three floors covering 2,000 m², and operates as an antiques collective covering a spectrum of antiques in a broad range of prices. In fact, the motto of Glasfabrik NEU sums it all: “a little of everything from 1670 to 1970″. Almost every day, the selection of merchandises is renewed: Rare dishes, pictures, mirrors, glass vitrines, wardrobes, lamps, silverware, old advertising boards, antique oil paintings, hunting trophies, chandeliers galore, ceramics, figurines, vanities, chests, apothecary jars in any size imaginable, as well as all sorts of curiosities guarantee that few visitors leave the premises empty handed.